- There are no authorized resellers of our decals. If the shipper is anyone other than Nursery Decals and More, Inc., then the decal is not made by us and is likely a poor quality knockoff.
- All items are a FABRIC repositionable/reusable decal material that is easily removed without damaging walls.
- Will work on Smooth or Slightly Textured Walls. Please see the photo.
- Everything is individually cut and applied.
- For newly painted walls please wait at least 3-4 weeks before applying.
- Make sure to clean your wall with a dry towel right before applying, in order to make sure the wall is dust free.
- Make sure you apply the decals to a smooth surface. It is not recommended stick on the wallpaper.
- For large size wall decals, 2 or more members are needed to do it well.
- Difference between Carving Wall Stickers and Printing Wall Stickers.
- Carving wall sticker adopts engraving technology and is hollow, without transparent edges.
- Printing wall sticker is not hollow and have transparent edges.
Step one: Put the transfer film on top of the wall sticker, then scratch the surface of the pattern with a card again and again;
Step two: Cut it into pieces, if necessary. Cut off the extra parts;
Step three: Peel off the transfer film gently from paper sheet, paste it on the wall, and scratch the surface of the pattern again;
Step four: Peel off the transfer film gently from wall sticker.